If you’re here, you know my story &
what I offer, but you have some questions!
Awesome, I have the answers!
If you don’t see your question below, go ahead and shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you a certified life coach?
Yes, I am! I specialize in relationships, and my coursework is based off case studies with women and coach training. I also have a certificate in counseling!
- What if I’m not sure that I’m ready? If you’re unsure, don’t get mad at yourself. Being indecisive when it comes to such a big life decision is completely normal. I don’t fault you for that. It took a massive (and completely unlike my normal behavior) temper tantrum to get me to take that leap and decide that I deserved so much better. The unknown is scary, and fear is one of the strongest emotions. It’s primal and it’s built into our brains to protect us from way back when we were cavemen! That’s thousands of years of hardwiring that you’re fighting right now, no wonder it’s hard to make a decision. And then there’s love. Love lingers long after we’re aware of it. It may take some journaling or scheduling a 15 minute “Let’s Unpack Session” to get all your thoughts out.
- What if my ideal partner (or the partner that I think I truly deserve) is my ex?
“He’s the love of my life!” That thought played like a broken record in my mind when my engagement ended. Being so excited and ready to spend the rest of my life with someone was such a dream come true. I thought that I was happy. Once some time (and I mean A LOT) of time passed, I began to see the relationship as it was. It wasn’t very healthy at all, but I had convinced myself that it was because I thought that was as good as it gets. Here’s my challenge for you. Imagine something that your ex did that always hurt your feelings without fail. They’d apologize (or maybe they didn’t!) when you got upset. But sooner or later, they did it again and again. The apologies meant nothing, and eventually, you stopped calling them out because you realized they didn’t care. How are you feeling right now thinking about that? Probably not so well. Now, I want you to imagine being with a different person that sees that they hurt you or listens when you tell them. That person is completely apologetic, hugs you close, never does it again, and also buys you flowers because they feel bad for hurting you! All you had wanted them to do was apologize and not do it again, but this person went above and beyond, because they value and love you! How would that make you feel? Don’t worry, we’ll discuss this and more during the program!
- What do I receive if I begin the Check Your Emotional Baggage program?
Iris Findlay Coaching guarantees a new mindset that encourages growth and healing with our coaching programs. You’re either fully satisfied with the impactful upgrades made in your romantic life or return for the full purchase amount within 30 days.
- Easy to navigate course no matter your computer proficiency level
- Course video library + Course worksheets
- Course resource list (suggested blogs, podcasts, books, YouTube channels)
- Weekly Live Q & A session
- Private Facebook Group support system throughout the 12-week program
- A safe space to be vulnerable and open without judgment
- No contact accountability (if needed)
- Social Media strategy for dealing with unwanted contact from exes
- Secure Attachment Bootcamp/reunite with your inner child
- Analyzing Screenshot Messaging Response Team